Connect to advice & education
You can connect with financial experts three ways:
- Get a free plan review or answer to your questions
- Fee-for-service generalists (paid)
- Specialists (paid)
Get a free plan review / Q&A
Gain perspective on your financial plan, for free. This educational service is available to everyone, regardless of how much money you have. Getting started is easy:
1. Browse advisors
Find the right fit for you.
2. Click "Connect"
You will be prompted to register but neither your full name or email address will be provided to the Advisor. Once, registered, message the Advisor.
3. Take it from there!
Most people set up a call to review their financial plan. This call is for general educational purposes only; a discussion on things to consider. No financial products or services will be offered.
- You choose at what point, if any, to share your contact or personal information with the advisor.
- To provide a review of your plan, your advisor will need the full time stamp on the cover of your plan. Without this information they can not access your plan.
- This isn't an instant messaging service. Responses will generally be sent the same or next business day.
With a fee-for-service advisor, you only pay for what you need, when you need it.
Our network of fee-for-service independent professionals provide advice. For just $99 book a 30-minute call with a financial expert. They can:
- Help you build a more detailed financial plan
- Answer questions on a plan you already built
- Guide you on the best way to execute your plan
Is your issue more complex? Sometimes the expertise of a specialist is needed.
- Sale of a business
- Retirement - more detailed plan
- Investment management
- Death in the family
- Social Security
- Debt consolidation
- High net worth planning
The list goes on. Our specialist network can take care of virtually anything you need.
There is no cost to inquire and no obligation to move forward. Simply click "Inquire / Learn More" and let us know how we may help you.